Benefits for you:
- Same-day delivery – greater competitiveness and exclusivity through the eyes of your customers.
- Time zone service ensures delivery within a selected time period and on Saturday. This provides an opportunity for the receiver to receive packages earlier and plan its working time.
- Prior notification of the delivery and courier contact provides an opportunity to contact the courier and verify the time of delivery.
- C.O.D. – possibility of flexible payment by the receiver and for you, as the Sender, to avoid insolvent customers and deferred payments.
- E-shop links – possibility to transfer data of the receivers to the Venipak system quickly and easily and to record packages and generate stickers automatically.
Delivery of international parcels by economy service to 41 countries within 4 to 7 days.
Prior notification of the delivery
The receiver is notified of the delivery by sms the evening before the delivery. In the morning, an sms with courier contact details is sent. The courier makes a call to the receiver before the delivery.
Cash on delivery
Cash on delivery (C.O.D.) means that the money is collected in cash or by card during the delivery.
Shipment and C.O.D. reports
Data of all parcels sent are stored in the system, and for this reason you can monitor and analyse the flows of your goods according to city, recipient, weight or any other parameter. In the report, in real time, you can see what amounts you have already spent on Venipak’s services.
Modules for electronic shops
In order to simplify the process of integration of e-shops and to ensure flawless purchasing experience for our customers, Venipak has prepared delivery plugins for the most popular e-commerce platforms. The plugins are universal and tailored to all three Baltic countries where Venipak provides its delivery services.
Venipak’s delivery plugins ensure:
- Simple integration with the Venipak consignment system;
- Simple configuration and modification of settings;
- Flexible choice of delivery price and maximum weight ranges;
- Automatic recording of consignments and calling of the courier;
- Printing of manifests and consignment stickers directly from the e-commerce platform control panel;
- Adapting delivery services to your needs and the needs of your customers;
- The intuitive choice of the delivery method in the basket;
- The selection of the nearest pickup point or postal terminal by the buyer in the interactive map.
If you have any further questions regarding WooCommerce, OpenCart, Shopify, please contact the module developers by phone +37052490986 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions regarding Magento, PrestaShop please contact the module developers by e-mail email@example.com.
Download Venipak logo
Download Venipak icon
R:147 G:57 B:242
PANTONE 2665 C
C:64 M:80 Y:0 K:0