Venipak Global offers international package shipping service to over 212 countries worldwide. The service is provided in cooperation with globally recognized partners, which ensures smooth shipment process and customs procedures, and enables us to offer different types of services for your successful business development.
Benefits for you:
- Delivery to over 212 countries;
- Real-time tracking;
- Door-to-door delivery;
- Intuitive and user-friendly order system;
- Flexible pricing, orientation to client’s needs.
- Additional insurance for only 1% of the shipment value
- Professional service at each stage of shipping
Depending on your business needs we offer the service that best suits your expectations. For international shipments you can choose the following types of services:
Express service – delivery of the package by air door to door. The service is intended for urgent deliveries. Depending on the country, delivery time is 2-3 business days.
Economy service – delivery of the package by road door to door. The service is intended for less urgent deliveries and allows maximum cost optimization and delivery within a certain number of business days. Depending on the country, delivery time is 3-7 business days.
Various shipment options.
We can offer not only delivery by air or by road to over 212 countries, but also shipment from Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia.
Different partnerships allow us to offer a variety of delivery terms, pricing and dimensions of packages, as a result we can offer delivery exclusively tailored to your needs.
The available broad network of partners allows us to take different needs of customers into account and to ensure individual tailored shipment solutions and services.
Should any matters or situation require, professional employees are ready to offer a non-standard solution.
Proof of delivery
Proof of delivery (P.O.D.) is a documents that confirms exact location, date and time when a specific package was delivered. The document also specifies the name and signature of the receiver. Search is available by the number of the package; the document is provided in in electronic form.
International shipment via Venipak is easy!
Here are a few guidelines for international shipments:
- Assess the content of the package – consider if customs duty or specific country restrictions apply to the product.
- Select the delivery option – express or economy delivery depending on the delivery time and budget.
- Collect the most relevant information – if the package travels to other than the EU country, make sure the value of the package and an EORI number are provided; also consider the customs duty and other additional fees you may have to pay.
- Make sure to check whether all the required stickers and documents are in place before sending.
- Let us help you – in case of any uncertainty do not hesitate to contact us by phone +370 700 55221 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Although the leaders of the European Union (EU) have agreed to delay Britain’s departure from the EU, it is still likely that Britain will leave the European Union with no deal, which will make trade with this country more difficult for everyone.
The representatives of Venipak say that in the event of a hard Brexit, the United Kingdom will become a third country for EU member states and substantial changes will be will introduced in sending and receiving consignments.
“The procedure for sending postal consignments would be the same as for other non-EU countries. In the event of a no-deal Brexit, customs declarations will have to be completed for consignments and there will be additional charges and customs duties. As a result, the consignments will take longer to travel, because they will have to pass all controls,” says Venipak representatives.
When exporting goods and sending consignments, the following documents will be required and the following changes will be made:
- An EORI number will be required
- An invoice will have to be enclosed with the goods
- A customs brokerage agreement
- Additional customs duties
EORI is a unique number throughout the European Community assigned to economic operators and other companies and individuals by the customs authority in each member state. The EORI number is used to identify economic operators and other companies and individuals during customs clearance: import, export, transit customs procedures, applications for the issuance of permits provided in customs regulations, etc. EORI registration can be made prior to Britain’s exit from the EU or when the customs declaration or request to issue a decision by the customs authorities is submitted for the first time.
When importing goods and receiving consignments, the following documents will be required and the following changes will be made:
- An invoice will be required from the sender
- Customs brokers may require the recipient/customer to provide an additional document – a questionnaire
- Additional customs duties
These are the main changes that should enter into force in the event of a no-deal Brexit. Please contact our consultants regarding any issues related to this matter and they will deal with all of the most important queries regarding sending or receiving your goods to/from Great Britain.
Venipak is monitoring the situation closely and is ready to provide all of the necessary information and assistance to its clients so that the sending or receiving of consignments is not delayed and there are no misunderstandings in filling in the documents.