Benefits for you:
- Next-business day delivery in Lithuania and Latvia. 48-hour delivery in Estonia.
- Online tracking.
- Same-day delivery – greater competitiveness and exclusivity through the eyes of your customers.
- Express delivery – delivery within a selected time period and on Saturday. This provides an opportunity for the receiver to receive packages earlier and plan its working time.
- Return of the accompanying document – possibility to return documents signed and/or stamped by the Receiver (contracts, leasing documents, invoices, transfer deeds, etc.).
- C.O.D. – possibility of flexible payment by the receiver and for you, as the Sender, to avoid insolvent customers and deferred payments.
- C.O.D. – possibility to see the exact time of delivery, and name and signature of the receiver. This is proof that the package was delivered to a specific person.
- Loading/unloading services ensure delivery of the package to the designated place.
- Return of containers – possibility to transport a broad spectrum of goods (e.g. temperature sensitive products in thermo bags).
- Reports on shipments – possibility to analyze flows of shipments by various criteria (e.g. by weight, city, price, etc.). You can generate and save the report at any time in any format (XML, EXCEL, PDF) for any required period.
On your request, a parcel will reach the recipient the following working day before a specified time.
- 10:00 a.m. – guaranteed delivery of packages from door to door the next working day until 10:00 a.m.
- 12:00 a.m. – guaranteed delivery of packages from door to door the next working day until 12:00 a.m.
- delivery on Saturdays – delivery of parcels on Saturdays
- delivery of parcels on Saturdays until 10:00 a.m.
- delivery of parcels on Saturdays until 12:00 a.m.
Delivery to shopping centres
Deliveries to shopping centres and their central warehouses.
Long-standing experience and punctuality are key to our business.
Proof of delivery (P.O.D.)
Proof of delivery (P.O.D.) is a document which confirms the delivery of a parcel to a recipient.
We ensure the possibility to see the condition of a parcel, the delivery time, or the recipient’s name, surname and signature at any time. The search is possible according to the number of your invoice, transfer deed or any other document.
Cargo handling means bringing non-standard parcels or different parts of a parcel to the destination point from the specified location.
Service is charged in the following cases:
- when a parcel weighs more than 40 kg.
- when a parcel weighs more than 40 kg but is composed of lightweight 30 kg packages which must be carried from/to a location by the courier.
Reports on shipments
Data on all shipments are saved in the system, so you can track and analyze your product flows by city, receiver, weight or other parameters. Reports show the real-time price of Venipak services you have already used.